UK Tax Consultant
A well renowned multi-national organisation is seeking to recruit a UK Tax Consultant to provide tax advice and support to the UK businesses and minimise the legal tax liability of the enterprise. The successful candidate will provide Corporate Tax advice, conduct research and prepare Transfer Pricing documentation and provide tax support on M&A and major projects.
The successful candidate will provide tax advice and support for organisation and its subsidiaries by:
- Providing general corporate tax advice
- Providing tax support for M&A and project work
- Conducting tax research and manage external tax advisors input for business initiatives of UK
- Businesses considering impact of issues across multiple taxes & assess interactions with other
- Jurisdictions reviewing the work product of other tax staff personnel
- Preparing UK Transfer Pricing documentation
- Providing Transfer Pricing advice and recommendations on business, financial or strategic issues to business leaders to achieve optimal balance between business objectives and enterprise tax effects
The Tax Consultant will work with Business Units, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Treasury, Public Affairs, Legal Services Division, domestic and/or foreign subsidiary business managers on projects and specialist areas appropriate to knowledge and expertise.
- Project Leadership
- Initiating action
- Building Partnerships
- Effective Communication
You will have:
- College degree or equivalent previous relevant experience
- Relevant Tax or Accounting qualification
- Previous relevant experience in UK Tax (including Transfer Pricing) in professional firm or inhouse for a multi-national organisation with significant international transactions
- Proven record of success and commitment to quality
- Strong analytical, process improvement & human relation skills
- Broad understanding of accounting, tax, and business processes and systems
- High levels of initiative, leadership, good judgement, and superior communication skills ideally you will be a German speaker or other European language however not essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, excellent bonus, car cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, contributory share scheme.
Please note that relocation assistance is available for this position.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.