We have a fantastic new opportunity for a committed individual with good all round experience to join a specialist vocational college as a Maintenance Coordinator!
Based in London, this rewarding role is offering a generous salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-established college based in London, dedicated to their staff and students in developing their skills further.
About the Maintenance Coordinator:
You will provide effective hands on support to the Maintenance Team and assist other members of staff, carrying out small building work and ensuring internal and external clients receive exceptional customer service during all contact with the team.
As the successful Maintenance Coordinator you will:
* Be responsible for all of the general maintenance.
* Carry out small building works such as plumbing, electrical, painting, unblocking drains etc.
* Carry out all general repairs to the building as well as maintenance of equipment.
* Advise and make recommendations on and implement a planned preventative maintenance program.
* Carry out portable appliance testing to electrical equipment.
* Carry out general porterage.
* Complete regular stock checking.
* Train and act as fire marshal for the college.
* Take overall responsibility for contractors.
* Take responsibility for key holding.
* Manage all building and facilities contracts.
To be the successful Maintenance Coordinator you must be IOSH qualified or willing to work towards this, have demonstrable supervisory experience and have previous experience of working within a similar role.
In addition to this, you must be adept in the use of MS office, able to work off own initiative and possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Due to the nature of this role you must possess excellent time management and prioritisation of skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines including dealing with difficult and stressful situations.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment and HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on our Freephone number for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.