An innovative, driven and autonomous Marketing Manager is sought to join a dynamic team in Edinburgh's city centre.
Working in a trades/labour environment, you'll have proven experience of conceptualising and delivering multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns, whilst managing a small team.
Specifically, as Marketing Manager, you'll be tasked with:
- Proactively managing all marketing activity for 3+ brands/sub-divisions of the business
- Developing a marketing strategy and calendar for all business areas
- Working alongside the sales team to develop multi-channel B2B campaigns using:
- Magazines/Trade Publications
- Web Content
- Marketing & Sales Collateral
- Trade Shows
- Social Media
- Tracking, measuring and analysing marketing activity
- Preparing reports for Managing Director
- Preparing internal communications for the wider business
- Managing a team of three
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have 5+ years of marketing management experience
- Have proven B2B marketing experience
- Ideally from trades, construction, building sectors
- Be degree educated in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Ideally be CIM qualified
- Be an experience line-manager with exceptional leadership skills
- Be solutions-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
This is a fast-paced role with an organisation with a healthy, but aggressive growth strategy! For more information on this exciting new role, please call Fiona Todd on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.