Operations Co-ordinator / Administrator
Operations Co-ordinators / Administrators
We are seeking two super organised Operations Co-ordinators / Administrators to join an international exam board in Croydon on either a full-time basis or a fixed term 6 – 12 month contract. Expect a hands-on role organising examiner itineraries (booking travel / accommodation and wider tour schedules) across all subject areas within the UK and across international markets.
With over 850,000 candidates a year in more than 60 countries, this leading independent education board delivers assessments, content and training that is innovative, personal and authentic. Due to continued success they are now seeking two Operations Co-ordinators / Administrators to take care of all examination logistics.
Reporting to Examinations Delivery Manager the Operations Co-ordinators / Administrators will be responsible for ensuring examiners itineraries and tour schedules run like clockwork. On a day-to-day basis expect to coordinate UK and overseas tours; book flights & accommodation; send examiners up-to-date tour documents; identify the most cost-effective flight routes; ensure a fair distribution of work between examiners and much more.
To qualify. You should be an Operations Co-ordinator / Operations Administrator / Logistics Coordinator / Office Administrator / PA or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in an administrative role organising travel logistics;
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills;
- A robust and multifaceted approach to work with strong communication, planning, organisational, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the simultaneous use of Outlook, Word and Excel Microsoft Office packages
- Meticulous work ethic with strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Any experience of working in the Education or Charity sector would be a bonus as would any working knowledge of UK / international geography.
In return the Operations Co-ordinators / Administrators can expect a stimulating and inspiring working environment and a range of benefits that includes international travel, the ability to working from home, continuous training and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Education Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Public Sector Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon