Operations Manager / Delivery Manager - Examinations
Examination Delivery Manager / Operations Manager (Examinations)
An Examination Delivery Manager / Operations Manager is needed to join the head office of an international exam board in Croydon. Expect to play a pivotal role overseeing the central operations team responsible for ensuring a range of examinations and assessments are delivered across international markets.
With over 850,000 candidates a year in more than 60 countries, this leading independent education board delivers assessments, content and training that is innovative, personal and authentic. Due to continued success they are now seeking an Examination Delivery Manager / Operations Manager to manage a super talented team of eight.
Reporting to the Central Operations Manager the Examinations Delivery Manager / Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the team tasked with ensuring examiners fulfil complex exam tours and itineraries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Whether you are planning the annual examinations calendar; ensuring operational processes are followed; mitigating risk; overseeing all travel arrangements; reporting against KPI's for exam delivery; forecasting requirements and matching examiner allocation and deployment to these or identifying any improvements it will be your ability to motivate and manage a team that ensures a high level of customer service at all times.
To qualify. You should be an Examinations Delivery Manager / Operations Manager / Examination Project Manager / Ops Manager / Customer Service Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Excellent planning, administrative and organisational skills;
- Line management skills, with the ability to motivate a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- You are fully committed to customer care;
- The ability to work under pressure and react quickly to solve problems.
Any experience or exposure to working within education, travel planning or with international contacts would be a bonus.
In return the Examination Delivery Manager / Operations Manager can expect a stimulating and inspiring working environment and a range of benefits that includes international travel, the ability to working from home, continuous training and much more.
More searches like this
- Education Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Technology & New Media Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Public Sector Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon