Make It Cheaper has been making switching and saving easy for the UK's small to medium-sized businesses since 2007. In a nutshell, we take the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, commercial insurance, and telecoms. Our success has seen us appear on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list for three years running and we have no intention of slowing down. We want to hit the £1 billion saving mark by 2018 and we're looking for a Marketing Manager to help us get there!
The Multi-Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving multi-channel engagement and adoption throughout Make It Cheaper’s product portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a confident digital marketer, with experience of managing business platforms that drive customer engagement and value. You’ll have expertise in managing marketing creative and proposition development as well as a keen interest in analytics and data insights.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with and supporting sales teams in optimising campaigns and will have used marketing automation, preferably Marketo.
- Putting a smile on the face of Make It Cheaper’s customers by saving them time and money, multiple times, across multiple products
- Product ownership for the Make It Cheaper customer portal 'My Account’ - delivering growth in usage & multi-product adoption
- Manage campaigns to awaken Make It Cheaper’s base: increasing the number of multi-product sales and value-add products
- Ownership of MIC’s rewards card scheme; building plans & strategies to deliver positive ROI and longer-term relationships
- Working closely with the Sales Director and Team Leaders to increase the flow of engagement and opportunities
- Responsible for customer experience when using My Account
- Comfortable working cross-functionally; communicating clearly with IT and sales stakeholders
- Digital product management experience; subscription based products a plus
- Experience of optimising a customer journey in an online environment
- Strong analytical ability, including experience of using google analytics and marketing platforms (Marketo, Snow Plow)
- Highly numerate and comfortable in reporting on core KPIs
- Strong written and verbal skills
If you're a confident communicator, with a love of problem solving, looking to continue your Marketing career in a fast-paced environment, get in touch!