Kitchen Assistant - Soho London
Staffing Match are working in partnership with a new joint venture between a global leading coffee house and 1st class catering and international gourmet entertainment company that provides high profile hospitality services.
An international gourmet entertainment company that provides hospitality services at the UEFA Champions League finals, Formula 1 races around the world and the ATP Tennis Masters in Madrid. So just ask yourself if you enjoy interacting with customers, naturally like to make a difference in the everyday lives of people and are willing to fight for that one smile of every customer. If the answer is yes, then please apply for a position within our new boutique Café team!
- COFFEE CAFÉ KITCHEN ASSISTANT - SOHO
This is a newly developed café concept from our clients as a joint venture. The goal is to achieve a unique and unexpected customer experience by creating a special coffee moment, offer the freshest and best selection of food products while always bringing a smile to every guest coming to our café.
You will have the chance to experience a diversified workplace and if you have further ambitions, the opportunity to be part of a team developing this new Café concept.
In addition, you will have the chance to find out more about both companies by possibly exploring opportunities within their networks.
COFFEE CAFÉ KITCHEN ASSISTANT
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts.
- This role involves lots of common sense, energy and the foresight to see where you will be most helpful next.
- If you believe you are the type of person that can maintain an enthusiastic and helpful approach to your work while being warm and welcoming to customers, we would like to hear from you.
- Previous kitchen assistant experience
- Team player
- Food and hygiene level 2 certificate (or willing to work towards)
- All applicants must hold a valid UK work permit.
- The salary for this exciting new position with one of the world's leading brands starts at £18,000
- Pension plan and benefits (staff lunch, training, team events, etc.)
- Opportunities including international development
To be considered for an immediate interview please forward your CV and apply today!