Registered Manager - Childrens Services
Location - Wolverhampton
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Bonus - Up to £4,500 in bonus + set up with OFSTED.
My clients are a newly established company with exciting plans for the future. Focused on supporting children aged 8 - 18 years old with EBD and CSE, they are set to be a leading provider of residential care in the West Midlands.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to start a new home in the Wolverhampton area. The home has been acquired and is awaiting a manager to take things forward.
- You will have experience of setting a children’s residential home up from registration through to occupation.
- You will have been in a management post for at least 5 years in a home that has been rated a minimum of "Good" as a minimum with Ofsted
- Qualified to level 5 in Leadership and Management
- You will possess a thorough understanding of CQC standards and be confident to mentor and support the Assistant Manager and Senior Residential Workers.
- You will be responsible for general home management, leadership and coaching in best practice.
- You will strive to retain the high care standards already in place. Working closely with the Assistant Manager and the care team, you will ensure that care plans are monitored correctly and in place.
- Practical problem solving skills.
- You will support the therapeutic aims.
- You will be a driver with 2 year experience.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £38,000- £42,000 depending on experience
This role would suit an ambitious candidate who is looking to progress and is interested in opening further homes and managing further units.
For further details please contact Del in confidence