We are proud to be supporting our client, based near Whitstable, who are searching for a confident and experienced Brand Manager to join an exceptionally successful organisation. If you have experience with Product Marketing, managed retail channels and have strong customer insight experience then this is the role for you.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing all marketing and brand plans, executing and delivering insightful research and analysis as well as taking ownership of the end user customer experience. Furthermore, you will be managing 4 direct reports and pushing the brand to the next level. A good knowledge of Digital marketing practices would be highly advantageous. There will be the opportunity for Global travel with this role.
** Please note, PRODUCT MARKETING experience is essential as well as experience of working with RETAIL CHANNELS (route to market).**
Day to day duties will involve, but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to assist with creation of marketing/brand plans for all divisions
• Assist the Head of Marketing to create a robust digital strategy
• Analysing research and data to identify trends and gaps in the market
• Manage market research and customer insights to fully understand the customer experience
• Manage budgets of individual projects keeping in line with the overall allocated marketing spend
• Plan and cost launch activities for new product and brand launches
• Work closely with the in-house graphics team to manage artwork workload
• Working with the wider global team on key projects
• Further develop presentations and product sales programmes for Sales Team to improve their knowledge and capability
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Marketing Degree, CIM or relevant qualification
• Previous Brand Manager experience
• Customer insight experience - surveys, focus groups
• Product experience
• Project management
• Good knowledge of Digital marketing principles
• Experience with managing a team
• Strong communication skills
Salary up to £33,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave plus 3 days over the Christmas period as well as 8 bank holidays.
There is also free on-site parking, exceptional training, fun days during the summer and team nights out to enjoy.
Apply today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.