The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Controller opportunity for a fast-growth Business Services Company based in Central London. This newly created opportunity will report to the Finance Director and work closely with the Commercial team and will drive the growth of the business by leading the production of key financial and management reporting globally. As Financial Controller this role will also ensure statutory and tax compliance across all of their global entities.
Duties will include;
- Managing and developing the Finance team
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare and review the balance sheet
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly cash flow statements and projections including analysis
- Develop and implement operational best practice to drive efficiency and cost control
- Manage the Year-End Audit process
- Preparing and filing statutory accounts and corporate tax returns
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with a strong academic pedigree with proven experience in leading the end-to-end process of producing management accounts. They will be used to working in a small-company environment and must have experience of managing multi-currency accounts and reporting. They will be commercially minded coupled with a willingness to 'get stuck in'.