Treasury Administrator Maternity Cover
Treasury Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Albert Dock - Liverpool
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Competitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Administrator in the Treasury Department of Yodel.
The role will be to provide administrative support to the Head of Treasury and Treasury Analyst in the processing, control and reporting of Yodel’s cash position and to assist in various other ad-hoc administrative activities within the Treasury department.
The main duties/requirements of this role specifically include : shared responsibility for :-
• Administration and control of company purchasing cards;
• Setting up new suppliers on accounts payable and Equitas
• Bank Reconciliations;
• Downloading Bank Statements from On-Line Banking Systems;
• Posting Journals to CODA general ledger.
There is shared responsibility for:-
• Analysis, Reconciliation and Reporting on the company’s daily bank position;
• Up-Dating daily cash flow forecast for actual movement every day and adjusting longer term forecast as necessary;
• Responsibility for forecasting specific cash flows eg diesel fuel direct debits, property and equipment rental payments, property rates and utility charges and sales receipts.
In addition to the above duties, you will need to be a team player with the immediate Finance Team and wider Yodel Team and share ideas and suggestions to support the continuous improvement of processes and practices.
If you are hard-working, enjoy working in a finance environment and as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story.