Zuto is a team of friendly experts, dedicated to putting car buyers back in control of one of life’s biggest buying decisions. As a Sales Executive you will be helping customers find the right solution for them to make their car buying journey hassle free and simple. We work with a panel of trusted lenders to offer access to more than 60 finance products, so we really can find the right loan to suit them. We also offer free vehicle and valuations checks, and even do the paperwork - it’s no wonder 98% of our customers recommend us.
In this fast paced yet fun customer-centric environment, our Sales Executives take customers through their car-buying journey. Taking responsibility for their own allocation of customers and ongoing management of the customer relationship from first contact to the point of handover to our processing team and everything in between. To succeed in this role it’s important that you are 100% customer focused, and are really happy going that extra mile making sure every call has a personal touch.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing an allocation of customers and supporting them through their car-buying journey.
- Ensuring the best outcome is always reached for the customer.
- Meeting targets in a fast and fun environment.
- Ensuring your calls are compliant and adhere to FCA regulations.
- Being up to date on the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender products.
- Constantly learning from your customers and adapting your style to meet their needs.
- Pro-active in your contact with customers, suppliers and lenders.
- Working within a tight knit team, providing assistance, support and help to other team members as required.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Experienced and proven professional, ideally with experience gained from the automotive or financial industry.
- Experienced in phone-based sales, ideally B2C.
- You’re a positive, proactive and motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced target driven environment.
- You put the customer first and are comfortable adhering to FCA regulatory requirements.
- Positive, proactive and motivated person, with a real desire to deliver.
- Great attention to detail and highly organised.
- You listen to - and learn from - customers, and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Show respect and support for your colleagues.
- You’re thirsty for knowledge, you want to continue develop your customer service technique, product knowledge and yourself.
- Skilled customer experience professional who recognises the importance of outstanding service.
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
- Confident in managing workloads to ensure you meet targets within agreed timeframes without comprising on quality.
- Can work alone, as well as contribute to the team and work well within a collaborative customer focused environment.
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office.
This role offers a competitive basic annual salary of £20,000 and OTE of £35,000, plus benefits.
It's a 40hr week: Covering 7 days, you’ll work a 5 days a week, 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with 2 late 12noon to 8pm and with 2 weekend days in 4 with a day back in the week.
We're a Sunday Times Best Companies work for in the UK 2016 & 2017 and featured in the Top 10 Fastest Growing Tech Businesses in the North , you can rest assured that we can offer you a great career with an ambitious and forward thinking company.