Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting a growing and exciting business with their permanent recruitment of Operations Support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing Operations team and to work within a fast-paced and fun environment:
POSITION: Operations Support
SALARY: Up to £20,000 per annum DOE
LOCATION: Chester Outskirts
HOURS: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm
The business is an ISO Regulated operation and part of this role will be working in conjunction with Operations Manager to maintain the processes in place that support this. The business uses a variety of software suites, with departments accessing content through with a number of different requirements. Business Operations acts a central point of these systems, and this role would have responsibility for systems and process management and maintenance, the role will also consist of a degree of ad-hoc support to other business areas.
The position will consist of:
- Creating and managing user accounts
- Delivering on requests for database information from other parts of the business
- Adjust permission levels as appropriate
- Providing information reports for other parts of the business
- Setting up Desktop hardware
- Conducting light technical support
- Conducting user testing of systems
- Assessing suitability of different systems and their application
- Conducting quality control reviews of data
- Updating and uploading content into our Web based systems
- Raising Technical Support queries with third-party providers
- In addition to systems and process management and maintenance, this role will consist of a degree of ad-hoc support to other business areas. Typically, these duties will include:
- Proof reading and document review of collateral produced by other business areas
- Assisting with data entry of key projects and client accounts
- Ad-hoc project research and support
- Ad-hoc data management and updating
Skills and Experience required to apply:
The office is a fast-paced environment with plenty of challenges and opportunity for the right individual. While the role will be supported, the candidate needs to be able to work both as part of a team and individually. The role will be fairly technical, requiring a decent understanding of:
- Email functionality
- Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be exceptionally well organised.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Quick Learner.
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually.
Benefits offered by our Client:
- Free Parking
- 22 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Kitchen facilities.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
KEYWORDS: "compliance" "software" "project management" operations" "risk" administration" "regulated"