A highly successful investment management company is seeking a bright, ambitious qualified accountant to help drive the business to success. Working in a team of ten you will be predominantly responsible for producing the management and statutory accounts.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing management and statutory accounts
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and external parties
- Reviewing and evaluating the financial systems and practices of the department
- Supervising junior accountants
To apply for this position it is essential you possess the following:
- ACCA or ACA qualification
- Commercial experience / at least one year in industry
- Experience in the property/investment industry is advantageous
Commercially astute, mature minded and exceptionally driven the ideal candidate will have excellent academics and impeccable communication skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with an FC position within two years' time.
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .