Assistant Group Controller
Partner Financial are currently working with a PE backed media business who operate throughout the UK and Internationally. Currently undergoing a period of transformation, they are looking to achieve strong market growth both locally and internationally, whilst also looking to grow through acquisition.
In order to compliment the strategic objectives, they are looking to recruit a technically focussed Assistant Group Controller. This is a business critical role reporting into the Group FC, requiring the successful individual to deliver operational excellence across finance. The environment compliments a driven individual who is ambitious, innovative and able to deliver.
- Supporting the Group FC with consolidated year-end audit and financial statement process;
- Co-ordinating the statutory accounts process for subsidiaries within the Group;
- Producing half and year-end balance sheet for inclusion in statutory accounts;
- Providing analysis to be included in Investor presentations;
- Preparing monthly management account consolidation;
- Drafting monthly CFO report for review by the Group FC;
- Leading the automation and improvement of management information across the Group;
- Be the SME for any technical issues within the Group.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified from a top 10 Accountancy Firm with Industry experience;
- Experience managing Head Office Audits, demonstrating strong knowledge of consolidations;
- Motivated to join a business that will mentor the successful candidate to be a successor to the Group Financial Controller;
- The desire to create a culture that encourages continuous process improvement;
- Strong technical skills, with a commercial mindset;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to present to the Executive Team;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual that works smart and delivers fast.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.