Competitive salary,? pension scheme, 20 days holiday per year, plus PH’s.
Our client is a leading telecommunication company. They are looking to recruit a qualified Finance Manager, to lead an existing finance function and support the Finance Director taking responsibility for all finance operations.
Based in Nottingham city centre offices the successful candidate will report to the Finance Director and manage an existing small team. You will be required to provide commercial support, produce timely and accurate site and group reporting and ensure high quality financial data is recorded in order to fulfil statutory obligations.
• Lead an existing small team; developing, performance managing, setting objectives and giving direction.
• Meeting all Group reporting deadlines for production of monthly management accounts and analysis as well as all statutory requirements.
• Maintain high quality financial systems and data for VAT, tax, and group consolidation purposes.
• Assisting the Finance Director in the management of the Budget, forecasting, year-end, audit and consolidation processes.
• Maintain strong relationships with key external providers - Tax, Audit, Banking, and Insurance.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Highly analytical and possess a strong commercial mind-set
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work cross functionally
Key phrases: Finance Manager, Finance, ACA / ACCA / CIMA, Nottingham