Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
My client is a long standing Air Conditioning & Refrigeration company, due to expansion they are looking for an Experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to join their Family run business that have been going over 40 years. This family run company have low staff turnover & as an engineer you are treated like one of the family, they pride themselves on being able to provide the best quality service to their clients.
As a Air conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer you will be:-
- Covering the Cambridge area
- Providing service, Maintenance, breakdown and installation on both Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (F-Gas)
- Working on VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Walk in Cold Rooms & Refrigeration equipment.
- Dealing with clients such as domestic, scientific, commercial and industrial.
- Experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer doing service, maintenance, breakdown & Installation
- City & Guilds Level 2 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration as a minimum, Level 3 would be a bonus
- Must be F Gas qualified - essential
- Living within the Cambridge area
- 27k-29k basic,
- OT available
- Van, Fuel Card, Pension
- Call out Rota 1 in 4 weekends
- 22 days holiday + BH
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.