Customer Service Advisor - Retentions
Vitality, Customer Service Advisor - Retentions, Stockport, £17,350 (£500-£2000 OTE)
Start date: 8th May
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health and life insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on their purpose in everything they do. We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to living our values and delivering an award winning service to our customers.
Working for Vitality as a Customer Service Advisor - Retentions, you will be responsible for the retention of existing customers and will drive an increased conversion of profitable schemes in line with the current business model to achieve and maintain current service level agreements. You will be required to work across the entire retention department according to business demands, we are looking for someone who is looking for a new challenge within an exciting and fast paced environment.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets (OTE £500 per month rising up to £2000 per month)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
The main accountabilities required of our Customer Service Advisor - Retentions:
- incorporating inbound and outbound telephony depending on business requirements
- Promoting the Vitality proposition
- Accurate recording of results
- Ensure Quality & TCF requirements are met
- Ability to perform to stretched targets and key performance Indicators
- Take responsibility to manage own personal development and ensuring product, process and market knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Ensure Annual Knowledge and Understanding assessments are sat and attain pass rate
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal contacts and departments
Our ideal Customer Service Advisor - Retentions, will have the below skills and experience:
- Telephone sales or contact centre experience with an excellent telephone manner
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Retention experience preferred
- Experience of working within a sales and target driven environment
- Experience of working in PMI industry, financial or Insurance services
- B2B experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to work across multiple administration platforms and perform quotes tailored to requirements adhering to Underwriting & Pricing guidelines
- Possess the ability to asses Market Feedback and ensure appropriate discounts and negotiations are delivered
It will be a 37.5 hour working week and you will work in the following shift patterns -
- 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm, 11am -7pm on a rotation basis including 1 in 6 Saturdays
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
To become our Customer Service Advisor - Retentions, please click 'apply’ today.