Property Valuation Surveyor, Walsall/Sutton Coldfield area
Our client, a major High Street Bank, are seeking an experienced Valuation Surveyor to join their team. You will be conducting property assessments to support Surveying & Valuation product range undertaking inspections on residential properties, reporting thereafter in line with contractual requirements which comply with lenders requirements and where applicable RICS reporting.
- Inspections and reporting against residential value and/or condition of a property in line with instruction requirements.
- Delivers the quality requirements in reporting and customer service.
- Achieves productivity, service level agreements and income targets set.
- Builds and maintains external relationships at local level to contribute and secure work through business development.
- Negotiate fees for external business agreed at local level within price discount thresholds set by the business.
- Effective management of mandate levels to ensure min. delay in the end to end process.
- Behaviour and performance standards which drive strong customer advocacy scores.
- Escalates, manages and mitigates risks in a timely manner, completes statutory training within required time scales.
- RICS qualified and holds and continually maintains an excellent local knowledge of the residential property market.
- Strong clear communicator to internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Understands the importance of quality and risk and balances this against productivity.
- Identifies and anticipates all aspects of change and overcomes barriers to ensure successful implementation of change. Champions a "One Bank" culture balancing individual and team goals across teams.
- Takes ownership of own professional development in order to better their own performance
- Maintains an up to date understanding of the Group Complaints Handling Policy.
- Displays high levels of motivation with energy and drive for excellence in business results, including developing and exploiting all business development opportunities
Excellent company benefits, including Car allowance, Generous Bonus, Pension, 30 days holiday, Sharesave, etc.