Mixed Tax Senior - Borehamwood
Due to continued growth, a large Independent Firm of Chartered Accountants are currently looking for a Mixed Tax Senior to join their Borehamwood office. A fantastic opportunity for a Tax professional either working at a Senior level, or looking to make the step up, who is perhaps commuting into the City from the North of London and looking for a change.
Our client are looking to appoint a Mixed Tax Senior to work on a portfolio of both Corporate and Personal clients, with a bias towards Corporate clients in a role offering a large degree of autonomy and variety.
Responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing CT600s prepared by the audit/accounts department
- Preparing complex CT tax returns
- Preparing capital allowance computations and answering internal queries on CAs
- Dealing with CT tax return enquiries raised by HMRC
- Dealing with CT queries raised internally
- Preparing complex income tax returns (individuals, Partnerships, trusts and forms P11Ds/PSAs)
- Reviewing income tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the Manager’s approval
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis and assisting in the billing process
- Preferably ATT or CTA qualified, although QBE candidates will be considered
- At least four years’ tax experience gained within a reputable accountancy practice environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the drive to develop into a more client-facing role
- Strong IT skills, including MS Excel, preferably with knowledge of CCH
- Strongly self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Able to work with a prestigious client base under strict confidentiality
A competitive remuneration package, including study support, is on offer.
For further information on this Mixed Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers