We are pleased to offer a fantastic position working for a well-established client of ours based in Ipswich. This is a Credit Control position to maintain a ledger, dealing with blue-chip clients and previous experience within professional services would be essential.
- Manage own ledger - chasing overdue debt.
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Attend regular monthly meetings with senior team members
- Liaising with the business on a wider scale
- Processing credit notes
- Raising invoices or adequate bills
- Prepare monthly statements
- Other ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have extensive credit collections experience, strong communication skills and telephone manner are essential alongside having a methodical approach and strong work ethic. This is an opportunity for an immediately available Credit Controller to commence employment as soon as possible.