Acquisition Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Acquisition Marketing Executive to join a well established and highly reputable organisation based in East Grinstead.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the integrated acquisitions marketing and product marketing execution programme to target and budget. Key duties will include:
- Delivering membership acquisitions to achieve targets and objectives across digital media, CRM, campaign, Social media, PR and Events, and offline media
- Developing marketing campaigns and activities that reflect the organisation's strategy
- Tracking, monitoring and assessing performance of all marketing activities to generate new members regularly feeding back on performance
- Developing strong collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
You will have significant marketing experience in an agency or client side within a B2C role and experience of delivering innovative digital marketing campaigns across a range of media channels. Proven commercial acumen, strong relationships and influencing skills combined with a confident, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work will enable you to excel in this role.
The company have excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme (company doubles your contribution)
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 50% Gym membership
- Bonus scheme
- Discount across various retailers
- 50% of adult training
Please note that there is no onsite parking.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.