£22,500 per annum plus company incentive scheme
37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for maintaining a sales ledger and cash collection and will be expected to have excellent administration and organisational skills.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Maintain a sales ledger of approximately 1200 accounts covering all aspects of retail, rental and contracts debt collection
- Provide detailed account reconciliations
- Cash collection calls
- Work to Scania GB Ltd Credit Control Policy to maximise collection and reduce overdue debt
- Logging, reporting and resolving customer queries
- Working towards company targets and objectives?
Key requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of sales ledger/retail credit control
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems especially Excel
- Knowledge of CDK an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured
- Proven administrative skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team player within a busy department
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**