Senior Internal Auditor
We are recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a specialist FMCG organisation as they embark upon a period of significant global growth and project implementation. Reporting directly into the Internal Audit Manager based in the UK mainland you will have responsibility for managing a team of two, liaising with senior stakeholders, delivering on financial and risk based audits et al.
Key duties include:
- Helping the Audit Manager design and deliver the annual internal audit plan
- Be a key cog in implementing the SOX programme. This includes assisting with scoping, and performing testing of key financial reporting and disclosure controls, remedial testing, gap analysis and reporting.
- Manage the workload of the Internal Audit team
- Perform both financial audits, operational and risk-based audits.
- Review Audit Reports prior to submitting to Internal Audit Manager for final review.
- Present findings and continuous improvement suggestions to management
- Draft comprehensive, precise and concise Audit reports for issue to all management levels.
- Prepare flow charts, identify key controls and draft risk-based Audit Programs.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work where required
- Identify any potential process and Business improvement opportunities identified as part of your review of processes.
To be considered you must be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with circa 2 years PQE
- Have minimum of 3 years experience in external/internal auditing
- Able to commit to some travel (circa 25%)
- Have experience with SAP (desirable) and SOX controls/SOX environments (desirable)
If you're an experienced auditor seeking to transition into Industry, or in Industry seeking a broader role in a multi-national company with huge progression opportunities and plenty of projects to get involved in then this is the role for you.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82599478