You will be joining a small but expanding team working on internal and external facing applications as part of their Innovation Lab program. You will be bright and ambitious with lots of varied experience, and ideally have a degree in a related area (MSc or BSc or equivalent). You will be a natural problem solver who is always keen to jump in to help.
Listed in the London Stock Exchange's ‘1,000 companies to Inspire Britain' report for three years running our client is a leading media specialist working exclusively across the financial industry providing media intelligence, planning and buying. Founded in 2003, they have grown substantially and now boast a global reach and offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Boston (USA).
- Natural problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- A willingness to share what you know;
- Good knowledge of Vue.js (or similar and keen to learn);
- Good experience with charting and data visualization;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience coding browser extensions an advantage;
- A passion for the latest digital technologies and trends.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary and bonus structure;
- Excellent benefits including Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle Scheme, Season Ticket loans, 25 days' annual leave, interest free study loans, 2 personal days per year for voluntary work and free snacks;
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focused and forward-thinking environment;
- Annual 100% club based on recognition and reward;
- Choice of tech.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward-thinking company where they have a significant opportunity to develop. We are looking to hear from like-minded professionals with a passion for development, technology, great ideas and a can-do attitude. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)