Junior Web Developer
Junior Developer (HTML / CSS / PHP) / Junior Web Developer
An inspired and ambitious Junior Developer (HTML / CSS / PHP) / Junior Web Developer is needed to join the Creative team of a rapidly growing dynamic company bursting with idea.
Joining as the Junior Developer (HTML / CSS / PHP) / Junior Web Developer, you will be involved in a variety of projects, mainly online banners, dynamic adverts and HTML emails. To be successful in this role the Junior Developer / Junior Web Developer should be confident in providing front end assistance to all digital projects and marketing campaigns.
Our client is an established Financial and Educational Media agency with a global reach. They have offices in the UK, USA, Hong Kong, Dubai and are expanding. They partner with global leaders within this niche industry and offer strategic planning to various clients including; Swiss Re, Columbia Threadneedle, Canada Life, Old Mutual, Franklin Templeton, Cambridge University and much more. Their markets include; UK, EMEA, America's, APAC and Australia.
They have over 15 years' experience within this industry and have grown substantially. Their vision was to become a leading specialist and they have achieved this through a combination of contemporary and innovative technologies; Fundamental Research, Fundamental Monitor, Fundamental Intelligence, Fundamental Exchange as well as expert local knowledge with a global reach and most importantly, their people!
Their achievements include:
- Innovation Lab: their internal intrapreneurship mentoring programme.
- Ignites: their internal venture capital programme open to all staff offering investment up to £250k for the next brilliant idea!
- London Stock Exchange's ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain - last three consecutive years.
- The Gramercy Institute's top 12 agencies - 2018.
- Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
To qualify. You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated Junior Developer / Junior Web Developer / Graduate Web Developer / Junior Front End Developer or similar who can show:
- A strong understanding of HTML;
- Experience using the Adobe suite;
- Experience with email marketing APIs;
- Experience in CSS;
- Experience in PHP;
- Experience in WordPress;
- An understanding of UI and responsive layouts;
- An understanding of servers in reference to website hosting;
- Bonus: Google Analytics.
In return our client offers:
- Holiday: 25 days per annum, increasing to maximum of 30 days
- Benefits: Bonus scheme, private health cover, life cover, volunteering days, group personal pension scheme, childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme, Season ticket loans
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focused and forward-thinking environment;
- Annual 100% club based on recognition and reward;
- Choice of tech.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)