Web Application Developer
RP Analytics are currently working alongside a huge player within the Financial Services sector based in Nottingham that are looking to recruit an experienced Web Application Developer to work within their Software Development department.
You will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the company website. Implementing new features will be key.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Working as part of an agile scrum team to deliver high quality applications
- Working alongside the business, analyse user requirements and product technical solutions to fulfil these requirements.
- Contribute to sprint planning, stand-ups, demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Support the business through technological innovation and automation of processes enabling the business to grow.
- Personal Development ensuring not only technical knowledge is kept up to date, but also non-technical skills and self awareness.
- Support at all times the vision and ethics of the Company, working to its missions and objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Advanced level knowledge of C#, ASP.net and client side technologies
- Recent web development experience (preferably consumer facing)
Key Technologies used:
- C# Version 5.0 and above
- ASP.Net MVC
- Client side frame works (Knockout, Angular, React etc)
- Unit Testing (moq)
- Design Patters (Dependency Injection)
- SQL Server - TSQL
- Visual Studio, TFS
- Angular 2
- Redgate Tooling
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will:
- Personally you will be a highly motivated and driven individual with a real passion for software development and the latest technology
- High level of professionalism and commitment
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively within a team
- Very proactive in understanding and staying up to date with technology and driving change.