Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting a growing and exciting business with their permanent recruitment of Commercial Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing Commercial team and to work within a fast-paced and fun environment:
POSITION: Commercial Executive
SALARY: Up to £25,000 per annum DOE plus excellent career opportunities
LOCATION: Chester Outskirts
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
If you hold experience of working within Operations or Project Management or you have experience of working within a regulated industry, then we would like to hear from you! The commercial team are responsible for delivering on new product and market initiatives
The position will consist of:
- Planning and managing projects, engaging with stakeholders both internally and externally and providing reports to management.
- Engage and update project stakeholders which may include running workshops.
- Creating content for internal and external users regarding new products such as feature overviews, use cases, white papers and research reports.
- Planning and creating training materials relating to new products and services for internal training (user guides, value propositions, question banks).
- Create, review, improve, document and implement internal processes to improve business performance.
- Reporting/MI/Analysis, data analysis and report creation for internal and external purposes.
- Desktop research and reporting such as market research, and competitor research.
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Must be exceptionally well organised.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Quick Learner.
- Advance analytical skills (excel and/or stat packages).
- Experience in regulated businesses.
- Project management qualifications/training.
- Business Analysis qualifications/training.
- Software development environment experience.
Benefits offered by our Client:
- Free Parking
- 22 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Kitchen facilities.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
KEYWORDS: "compliance" "software" "project management" operations" "commercial" "regulated"