Business Analysts at various levels required (we are recruiting a team of Senior and Lead BA’s) to join an expanding Business Change department based in two locations in Yorkshire easily accessible from across the Bradford, Leeds, North Yorkshire and Lancashire regions.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in an Agile environment that works hard to further develop your skills and breadth of experience at all levels and stages of assignments. Our client is offering a competitive salary to £51K with an excellent range of benefits
As a Business Analyst, you will help to deliver a change agenda through a portfolio of projects, programmes and business change. You will ensure that changes provide our clients and customers with improved products to maintain the Group's leading position in the market.
Business Analyst - Key Skills and experience
At Senior BA level you will have the ability to understand complex processes, identify problems and support the business in generating solutions and improved processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a visible lead, particularly in requirements and solution workshops
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Can demonstrate business improvement tools and techniques including; requirements gathering, facilitation, process mapping, analysis, and continuous improvement
- Experience of providing support and coaching to developing BA’s
- You will need to be a fast learner, adaptable and dedicated in order to cope with a broad & challenging role
The role is wide ranging and Projects include Regulatory projects, internal improvement programmes, client on-boarding programmes and opportunities will be available to work with new clients.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:-
- Supporting the on boarding of new clients
- Facilitating workshops , requirements gathering and management (RTVM)
- Conducting impact analysis
- End to End process design
- Building and presenting business cases for change and ensuring that these remain fit for purpose in a changing environment
- Updating the Business Process Management Framework and associated materials
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting global organisation, where our client is offering a competitive salary to £51k and an excellent range of benefits. Forward us your CV and we will discuss the client, role and locations in more detail.