A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and become a key part of a student's life story...
We are looking for an experienced Trainer to plan and deliver training to students within the program of work, as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide appropriate learner feedback and support as well as educational advice and information where necessary, creating an appropriate and welcoming atmosphere for learners. To be considered you must have the relevant recognised qualification/s: PTLLS, Functional Skills, or similar.
- Induct learners in accordance with Company procedures
- Complete Individualized Learning Plans for learners which are completed, updated and maintained in liaison with company staff and employers.
- Direct the delivery of training. Ensure timely completion of qualifications.
- Carry out initial learner assessments and initial diagnostic assessments.
- Carry out regular learner reviews as required and update learner files to reflect achievements, including the updating of tracking sheets. Through the review process, set and monitor training targets that effectively link to the completion of the apprenticeship.
- Keep accurate records of learner progress and achievement, which are regularly shared with the relevant employer.
- Deliver Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills to Level 2 ensuring minimum standards of achievement rates are met for the Apprenticeship requirements.
- Motivate and encourage learners, seeking additional support.
- Signpost onto other services as appropriate.
- Keep accurate records of learner attendance which are regularly shared with the relevant employer and Account Managers.
- Liaise with Safeguarding Lead as appropriate
- Invigilate exams according to exam board requirements.
- Promote the atmosphere of the training centres in order to provide a lively and stimulating environment in which students can develop their skills as well as their professional network
- Develop training materials which will enable the candidate to successfully complete the course
- Carry out learner assessments in the workplace as appropriate.
- Ensure marking is completed in a timely manner and to internal SLA.
- Attend internal team and other meetings as required.
- Participate in the course review and evaluation process.
- Actively promote and market the company and present a positive image of the company and its activities both within and outside the company environment.
- Ensure the quality standards and performance measures are met and facilitate continuous improvements in all aspects of the post.
- Undergo any self-development and training as necessary for success in the role.
- Carry out any duties at all times in accordance with the company's policies including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety Policies.
To be successful you will be a lively trainer, motivator and example to young adults during their time with the company and ideally IT Delivery Training biased.
PLEASE NOTE: To be successful you must have the required experience, therefore, please ensure it is very clear in your CV to avoid disappointment