National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Slough, FMCG, Sales
££ + Bonus
- Healthy eating brand enjoying phenomenal growth based near Slough
- Fantastic opportunity to fast track your career in entrepreneurial environment
If you're passionate about selling and ambitious, join this fantastic health food brand.
The UK's fastest growing cereal bar brand, they achieved top 4 listings within 5 months of launch and are also sold in leading health food shops and foodservice outlets. However, the opportunity for growth in the UK alone is enormous and there are many more fantastic customers to bring on board.
Based from their office near Slough (easily accessible from M4 or M40), they have a unique culture based on trust and autonomy. In this role, you'll be with customers 2 to 3 days per week.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to drive and shape your career in sales and experience the excitement of high growth.
National Account Manager will be responsible for developing customer specific sales strategies, delivering challenging sales targets with key customers, including Top 4 Multiples, and bringing in significant new business.
You will manage the P&L and JBP for 2 of the top four Grocers as well as leading accounts in other channels. You will work towards ambitious targets with existing accounts as well as winning business with new customers.
This role would really suit you if you are looking to step away from the corporate environment into an exciting and rewarding SME.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an ambitious National Account Manager who is keen to take their career to the next level and step into this exciting new role. This is an unparalleled opportunity to build a sales team around you in the near future.
Successful National Account Manager will be able to demonstrate following capabilities:
- Structured FMCG training;
- Good understanding of the P&L and JBP;
- Proven track record of generating new listings and expanding ranges within existing accounts;
- Self-starter with first class relationship building skills;
- Experience of working with Grocers and/or Convenience, top 4 Grocers an advantage;
- Ideally you are based in South East England within commutable distance from the Perkier office, although candidates from further afield will be considered.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary + car + up to 50% bonus (way above industry average) along with a great opportunity to develop your career in this fantastic company.
For more details regarding this role, please contact Kemoy Small at Fivethree7