Revive Recruitment are representing a growing, online retailer with the exciting opportunity to become a key member of their dynamic Marketing team. We are looking to engage with a talented and ambitious Videographer with a passion for getting the perfect
LOCATION: Wrexham Industrial Estate
SALARY: £15,000 per annum
Our Client are looking to find someone who is eager to develop their skills while wanting to make a difference to the way their business operates. Working alongside the wider marketing team to help continue their rapid global growth, you’ll receive in return fantastic long-term career opportunities within a dynamic and sociable company.
Your responsibilities as a Videographer will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to decide video requirements, going on to storyboard, film and edit videos for product promotions and assembly. In turn, you will manage the YouTube platform and monitor the success of videos.
- Look after the existing image library - editing imagery where necessary to ensure high standard and consistency.
- Working alongside the photographer, you will ensure that all new products are have an appropriate video being sure to highlight the key selling points.
- Organising photo shoots where necessary.
- Upload all images to the relevant platforms, taking care and attention to be sure that the correct images are used.
- Source and edit imagery as requested by the wider marketing team for website/marketing campaigns.
What skills you’ll need to show us:
- A skill for videography and an understanding for how this benefits a business.
- An understanding of ecommerce.
- An ability to both work independently and as part of a fast paced team
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with technological and software developments and the desire to continuously strive to develop skills
- You’ll thrive in fast-paced, changeable environments, you think proactively and meet tight deadlines on multiple projects
What knowledge and experience we’d like you to have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, as well as video editing software
- A portfolio displaying variety of previous work and experience, highlighting your talent and suitability for the role
In return, not only will you receive fantastic long-term career with our Client but also a great working environment.
If you believe that you’ve got what it takes then we’d like to hear from you!
A growing marketing team with plenty of development opportunity
Core hours: 9.00 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.