Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE. Contract: Permanent, full-time. Location: Millbank, London. Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with one Saturday a month.
We’re looking for a confident and experienced individual to manage the support function of our rapidly growing successful Field Sales department. We’re doubling the size of the sales team over the next six months, offering a great opportunity to shape and develop one of the largest and most successful field teams in the industry. This role demands pace, passion and precision, so you will be at the top of your game with:-
- Previous experience in working within telecommunications
- Significant operational management experience
- Proven track record - you always deliver, you are completely dependable
- The ability to get the very best out of your team
- relentless focus on excellence, attention to detail and process improvement
- A whatever-it-takes attitude
- Able to handle customer escalations and complaints efficiently
- Experience in managing HR matters
- The ability to work with senior management and stakeholders
- Detailed and accurate reporting relating to all aspects of the sales team
- The vision to review and improve department processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
As a fast-growing company, XLN’s culture is as fun as it is as intense. Our river-side offices in Westminster have pool tables, table tennis and PS4s for downtime. There is free fruit on a Monday and free breakfast on a Friday. And of course, you’ll get a health cash plan, childcare vouchers and 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays) plus bonus holidays. Most of our senior appointments come from within, offering a great career path for anyone who shares our passion for results.
XLN is one of Britain’s fastest growing businesses. We supply phone, broadband, energy and card processing services exclusively to small businesses, cutting their bills dramatically. We’ve already helped 250,000 small businesses to save over £1bn, but we’ve only just begun!