Service Delivery Manager Retail
Service Delivery Manager (Retail)
We are a fast growing, hugely successful, global retail based company based in Watford, Hertfordshire. As part of our European expansion, we are seeking a Service Delivery Manager with strong retail experienceto join our service/operations team. As well as taking responsibility of leadership you will also manage complex application requests, provide service input to the team.
As the successful Service Delivery Manager, you will have experience managing 3rd party suppliers (offshore), have strong experience working to ITIL processes. You will also have a strong track record of meeting KPIS within the agreed SLA as well as having hands-on experience managing and troubleshooting applications.
Skills and experience required Service Delivery Manager (Retail):
- Strong experience within Service Delivery/Operations
- Have a background within either - Retail, FMCG, Leisure and Hospitality, Aviation / Travel
- Proven track record of managing 3rd party suppliers/vendors (off shore)
- Strong experience to work to ITIL process.
- Hands on experience managing/ troubleshooting complex applications
- Strong leadership skill - able to provide direction and delegate responsibilities
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate with a proven track record working within Service Delivery who is ready to take the next step in their professional career. Our organisation offer a supported, friendly, working environment with the opportunity for career progression.
Service Delivery Manager (Retail, ITIL, 3rd party management:
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy