OSX 10.x Senior Support Analyst
This is a key role for a rapidly expanding cutting edge client in the world of specialist mobile apps.
They require a senior IT Support Analyst to be responsible for managing their office IT infrastructure and all deployed devices in their London HQ (Southwark)
You'll be experienced enough to make recommendations to board level staff, but pro-active enough to role up your sleeves and ensure all IT users receive a first class level of support.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in desktop and network support, encompassing both Apple and Intel platforms; with the following knowledge:
With demonstrable Knowledge of OSX 10.5, through 10.9 and Adobe Creative Suite as well as networking software, a thorough knowledge of Windows 7 and 8.1, plus Microsoft Office on Windows & OSX.
Along with a solid understanding of Firewalls, Switches, Wireless and LAN technologies, Audio Visual technologies, physical IP based PBX systems (Shortel preferable)
Your key duties will include
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment; including all server hardware.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software.
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with desktop standard application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature; and work with external support companies to resolve.
- Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting user errors and system inconsistencies to improve the desktop team function.
- Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommend purchases.
- Maintain asset inventory of installed software and hardware, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Analyse and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
A salary in the region of £40-£45k plus a good benefits package is on offer for the right candidate