Accounts Trainee/Semi Senior - Accountancy Firm, Penrith
This is a great role to kick your career up a notch and will appeal to you if you've already started a career in practice and are looking for more experience or responsibility.
The firm has a large client base so you’ll join a team of staff that focusses on the delivery of a broad range of services to a large variety of clients, sectors and business sizes.
You'll be suitably experienced or studying towards your AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification with experience gained from within the profession. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package.
- Preparing year end accounts.
- Management accounts and assisting with bookkeeping.
- Assisting with personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- VAT returns
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.