Marketing Campaign Specialist
Campaign Marketing Specialist
Up to £32k
A Marketing Campaign Specialist with strong, B2C & B2B marketing experience is needed to join a leading fibre-to-the-premises, ultrafast fibre broadband provider based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We need an individual who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who has the courage to innovate and the ability to see the world the way our customers see it. We're looking for a creative problem-solver, someone who can ensure our client stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will play a key role within a fun and dynamic environment, you should expect plenty of challenges and opportunities in an organisation that is set for massive growth.
Employing over 150 people, this fast growing and game changing fibre provider is making a significant difference to the broadband landscape in rural England. A network builder, operator and provider of pure fibre broadband services to consumers and businesses, this business has established itself as a major player in the fibre infrastructure landscape in this country.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist is responsible for demand generation programs within new and existing communities. Responsibilities include project management, campaign planning and execution, as well as tracking results and reporting.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Some experience of CRM and campaign tools
- Experience working with and marketing to consumers rather than businesses.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Highly organised with excellent planning and research skills
- Willing to travel within the UK
- Understands lives and breathes the Internet, VOIP & IoT
- Understands competitor landscape extremely well
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce results
- Ability to be flexible and work out of hours when required
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the role, about the business and about the product
- Highly personable; gets on well with people across the social spectrum
- Strategy development and project management skills; able to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Displays maturity; comes across as believable, knowledgeable and caring
- 3+ years’ experience in B2C and B2B marketing and communications
- Knowledgeable in technology/telecoms (highly desirable) or a tech based industry
- Proven track record of end-to-end experience of campaign management
- Experience of managing marketing data analytics, tracking and reporting
- Proven track record in creative community campaign creation
- Experience of managing multiple successful projects concurrently
If you are interested in this Campaign Specialist role, and to be joining a fast growth technology business, please apply today sending us your CV in MSWord format. Can’t wait to hear from you!