Customer Brand Change Management Co-ordinator
- The Management, Coordination and progression of all Branded & Customer Own Brand, NPD, EPD and label changes to minimise financial write off to the business.
- Ensuring delivery of a successful change or launch, by using CPA to acheive milestones in conjunction with NAM/Marketing.
- To provide critical project information to stakeholders during project milestones/meetings to enhance business decisions.
- Finished Goods and Packaging Management Control.
- Responsibility to ensure delivery of product launches.
- Escalate & communicate risks and issues related to meeting critical customer timelines and launches.
- Ensure all Customer contacts for NPD projects are briefed into the appropriate Marketing, NPD Managers and NAM.
- Once accepted concept briefs are confirmed and approved by Marketing, they are placed in the Scoping Folder.
- Attend Scoping Meetings to formalise Project Risk Register
- Raise CPA using MS Project and Project Managed through key milestones with Project Sponsor to Customer Acceptance.
- Ensure the CPA is updated for project progression
- Investigate, Manage key timelines and critical dates ensuring that the Project Stakeholders are aware of key milestones.
- Attend Project meetings as required to include internal and external meetings in support of the project process.
- Creation of PCF’s as per super session policy.
- Facilitate the Delist/Amend Forms distribution to enable Site Planning and Supply Teams to identify unique and surplus stock with in the business.
- Manage data using the Project Server.
- For New and Existing Product development work/liaise with NPD Manager up to first production protocol.
- Laise with Product Launch Team, during artwork development through to File to Printers, liaise with Customer Focus and hand over at FTP.
- At FTP for all NPD/EPD/PMP products ensure SAP Codes are available on SAP.
- To act as a single point of contact for customers in respect of Change Management queries.
- Liaise/work with Marketing, R&D Managers, NAMs, Technical, Product Launch Team, Factory Packaging Technologist, Factory Planners, Forecasting, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Factory Logistics and Account Customer Focus Team (list not exhaustive).
- Escalate issues that impact on the project launch.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sufficient knowledge of Project Management, and Supply Chain.
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level)
- Microsoft Project
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (grades A - C)
- Must have a full UK driving licence & own transport