Entry level Marketing, Sales & Events Assistant
Entry Level Marketing Assistant Junior -Immediate Start!
Are you a recent college/university graduate or simply looking for an opportunity that's both challenging and rewarding?
Do you want to work for a company that will allow you to gain real world business experience?
*If you answered yes to each of these questions, then read on*
CitiPoint is a fast paced industry who have an expansion plan mapped out for 2016 and requires entry level talent to start in the sales & marketing field and progress into management.
By specializing in outsourced sales and marketing for necessity based industries we;
* Represent companies that are recession-proof
* Are growing without limits whilst other companies have stripped away over 2 million jobs in the last year alone
* Are keeping our foot on the gas in an economy that is slamming on the brakes
We develop and implement real-world business solutions for our clients to increase customer retention and foster future growth. In essence, we bridge the gap between our clients and their customers.
We welcome candidates into our tight-knit team environment that supports your learning and directs your progress.
What to expect from us:
* An opportunity to get your foot in the door of the lucrative direct sales & marketing field
* A comprehensive hands on training program, something you didn't get in college and is an essential building block of your career
* The chance to be part of a first-rate team that values your contributions and that treats you as an integral part of the firm from day one in a work environment fueled by energetic, motivated individuals committed to success
* A career path, not just a job. Work hard and you WILL be rewarded with career advancement
*On-the-job training will be provided.
We are filling opportunities as soon as possible, so please respond promptly if interested.
*Must be available for FULL TIME hours ONLY* Due to the amount of people looking for jobs in London, multiple interviews may occur over a 48hour period. Successful applicants will and spend a full day with a TOP member of our company visiting different business/clients for an evaluation (this will still be a period of assessment and applicants will have no claims for wages).
As we are looking for an immediate start we will contact successful applicants on a first come first serve basis. Earnings are based entirely on commission only with the opportunity to earn on average £350-£650 a week. All earnings are paid weekly and are based entirely on completed sales individuals do. These roles are not 100% office based, they involve events-based time and there is a part of the interview process that is unpaid, i.e. a day shadowing a sales representative etc., and where expenses are not covered. These roles are self-employed. Good Luck!ALL OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, SO SEND YOU CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!