Data Scientist Console Gaming Company
Data Scientist - Console Gaming Company
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading gaming company as a Data Scientist in their analytics team. Here you will be responsible for developing diverse new products for core gamers in the market. Not only this, but you will be pushing the boundaries to deliver high quality gaming experiences across the range of their products. If you fancy challenging yourself analytically and also commercially then this is a great opportunity for you!
OVERVIEW - DATA SCIENTIST
You will be:
- Working as part of an agile team in London working with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to deploy Data Science products
- Carrying out behavioural analysis and predictive analysis
- Delivering actionable insight
- Creating analytical models to understand player engagement with a variety of products
- Identifying new revenue streams for the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You will have:
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in data mining, machine learning or predictive modelling
- Experience with a data visualisation tool
As a Data Scientist you could earn between £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits package on top!
HOW TO APPLY -DATA SCIENTIST
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Data Scientist, Data Science, Gaming, Analytics, Analyst, AWS, Redshift, R, Python, scripting, Java, C, Game Design, Game, Gaming, SQL, SPSS, SAS, Tableau, Qlikview MicroStrategy, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Video Games.