Motion Graphics / Midweight Designer (Luxury Fashion)
Do you want to work with one of the world's iconic designer apparel brands?
Do you have over 2 years of digital design and motion graphics experience?
You will be working on a range of projects, producing motion graphics and digital design works for multiple campaigns.
You will have creative flare, passion and brilliant technical abilities and a full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites.
• Articulating and present creative ideas/treatments to internal teams. You will be responsible for creative elements related to:
o Sales tools
o Product, company and industry events
o Social media channels
o Global screen content.
• Maintain brand continuity across all digital projects, assets, and platforms to ensure brand experience.
• Explore new programs and developments in the digital arena to evolve the high-end customer experience across multiple platforms.
• Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
Tools of the trade:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• After effects - Particulary animation and video editing
• Photoshop experience creating, static assets, evites, email and gifs , retouching, artworking Dreamweaver - General knowledge of using templates and editing pre-existing templates
• Experience briefing photographers, illustrators, artworkers and retouchers • Sound editing/ mixing experience
• Colour grading video footage
• Programming for UX / gaming
• Email design html
• 3D, VR experience
• Positive, Proactive, focused and ambitious
• Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation
• An inquiring nature and able to question the 'way we do things’
• Fast worker (excellent at multi-tasking projects) with a cool head under fire
• Knowledge of online typography and limitations of the web.
• A keen eye for applying finishing touches + high level of finessing
• Ability to contribute towards creative teams’ positive atmosphere