Graduate Sales Executive Media
Graduate Sales Executive - Media
£24,000 with uncapped commission | Realistic £40K first year earning
Based in Bristol
This creative and fast moving media organisaton build long term business partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations globally. Their success is founded on delivering quality and repeat business.
They listen carefully to their clients and deliver solutions that meet their needs, specialising in engagement opportunities for business, onsite and online.
- Business Development and Sales
- Speaking to clients over the phone with some occasional face to face meetings
- Market Research and CRM database management
- Building rapport and long term business relationships with clients
- On occasions design and copy writing, email marketing campaigns
- Administration support, maintenance of relevant databases and spread sheets
You will be/have:
- Preferably a degree
- A passion to develop a strong career within marketing/or sales
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills of the highest calibre
- Computer literate
Just so you know (or maybe a little bit interested (or just really bored)), Talent Wing Ltd specialise in positions such as these…
Digital Media Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Bristol sales, Sales jobs Bristol, Business Development manager, Telesales, New Business Development Executive, International Sales Executive, publishing sales, conference sales, event sales, sponsorship sales, Online Sales Executive, Monkey Wrestler, Exhibition Sales Manager, sales consultant Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Executive, recruitment, recruitment manager, recruiter, head-hunter, executive search, search and selection, financial sales, Trainee Financial Consultant, FX Broker, trader, sales manager, Corporate Client FX Consultant, Financial Controller, PPC, SEO, Marketing, marketing manager, marketing executive, social media.
So if you'd like a job like that stop reading this and get in touch, life's too short.