Senior Sales Executive - International Exhibitions
Exhibition Senior Sales Executive up to £32K basic (OTE £40K). Working for a massive international business. Based in South West London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Join a large international business, who are market leaders!
• Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
• Gain access to the best in class internal training.
• Substantial benefits include: matched pension scheme, share save schemes, excellent holiday allowance, charity days etc
• Excellent salary and commission
Our client is a huge international blue chip business. They possess a great reputation in the market and operate some of the biggest shows in the world. This position sits within one of their growing portfolios within international exhibitions and will allow you to sell across a portfolio of events.
About the role of an Exhibition Senior Sales Executive:
As an Exhibition Sales Executive you will be expected to focus on selling to existing customers and sourcing new clients. The sales process is a mixture of telephone and client meetings. There will be international trips involved to attend own/competitor events. You will really get the chance to act as a business adviser with your customer base because of niche they operate in within the market.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
• Have successfully sold exhibition space previously ideally (media sales people will also be considered).
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with new and existing clients.
• Face to face and telephone sales skills.
• Opportunity to attend domestic and international events to build prospect pipeline.
• Experience of on-site re-booking of clients.
• Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
• High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
• Evidence of achieving / over achieving targets team and personal.
• A high understanding of consultative sales process.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Exhibition Senior Sales Executive role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Senior Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.