Management Accountant - Legal Firm LLP
Opportunity to join a well reputed Law Firm located near Holborn as a management accountant.
In this role, you will be business partnering extensively with senior partners and working autonomously.
My clients boasts a strong growth rate and an excellent work & life balance.
My client is a very well respected Law Firm Partnership that services clients both in London and across the world. Covering a wide array of legal sectors, they have enjoyed insulation against current unfavourable market conditions. With a turnover of over £50million and a growth rate between 5-10%, the firm is heading towards even greater success.
Despite being a professional service provider, my client enjoys a laid back and relaxed working culture. With great office spaces, working hours between 9:30 and 5:30, and the freedom of leaving the office once you have accomplished your daily duties, it is unsurprising that the firm is regarded as perfect place to enjoy a healthy work & life balance.
As a management accountant, you will be directly reporting into the financial director and working closely with the senior partners of the firm, providing them with commercial information and target commentaries.
Your main duties will include the following, among others:
- Produce monthly management accounts, with a detailed commentary (P&L, Variance Analysis)
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting - providing analysis of KPIs and maintaining budgets on the Aderant Practice Management System
- Build relationships internally and make sure other peers are comfortable with the company's current philosophy and technology
- Assisting partners with pricing analysis and project planning for future contracts
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for commercial ventures, supporting the FD and the partners in potential projects
- Assist Junior staff with technical expertise and software capabilities
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- A qualified accountant, with either a CIMA, ACCA, or ACA (or at least qualified by experience in a law firm)
- Have experience as a Management Accountant in a professional service firm, preferably in a legal entity
- Have experience with LLP (partnership) accounting - (Requirement)
- Able to communicate clearly and credibly to senior partners and the finance director (business partnering experience is preferable)
- Reliable, well organised, and capable of acting autonomously
My client is prepared to offer between £45,000 and £65,000 depending on experience. Benefits include a 5% pension scheme, and the potential of a bonus between 5-10% based on personal and company performance.
With relaxed working hours and the ability to leave early having completed your responsibilities, the firm boasts a strong work & life balance.