HR & Payroll Administrator
HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant (Global Media Group)
An HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant is needed to join a leading global media group on a 9 month contract. Expect to play a key role providing first-class Support across all areas of HR.
With over 1 billion people visiting their websites globally each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites. They are now seeking an HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant to join their HR team on a 9 month contract starting immediately.
You will work closely with the HR Advisor and VP of HR to ensure a high-quality HR service is delivered to the business.
In more detail, your key tasks / responsibilities as the HR & Payroll Administrator will be:
- Supporting recruitment campaigns and ensuring everything is set up for new hires;
- Collating and inputting all relevant information relating to payroll on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, tax forms, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence and maternity/paternity pay);
- Ensuring new starters are inducted and integrated in a timely manner;
- Creating personal files;
- Organising group induction sessions;
- Co-ordinating all in-house training;
- Drafting letters from the company to any of the employees;
- General PA support for the MD of Last.fm;
- General basic assistance and ad hoc duties as and when required.
To qualify... You should be a highly organised HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant / HR Coordinator / Finance Assistant or similar who can demonstrate:
- Previous HR administration experience within a busy environment;
- The ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word;
- A professional, confident and ‘can do' attitude;
- Excellent organisation and time management skill;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- The ability to work confidentially and professionally at all times;
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return the HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant can expect a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in, plus an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: monthly massages, pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout area (Fifa gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.) plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)