Personal Assistant PA – Administrator – Receptionist
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant / PA and an experienced Receptionist Administrator. Ideally you will have Car Dealership experience but it is not essential, but you will have a proven track record and experience within PA, Personal Assistant, or Reception. This role is full time and permanent and you will be working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm. On top of a competitive package you would also have access to a company car.
Please visit our website for more vacancies.
- Proactive co-ordination and planning of Director’s time
- Act as interface for the Director dealing with all telephone calls, mail, email and task management tools, filtering and responding as appropriate
- Manage diary and ensure that all meeting and information and travel arrangements are provided in support of scheduled meetings
- Draft/respond to correspondence often from sparse information and prepare / produce letters, documents, reports, business briefs, reports.
- Protect the Director from unsolicited approaches in a friendly but assertive manner
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external customers, clients, and members of the team.
- Maintain records and filing systems as appropriate.
- The role requires flexibility – it may incorporate travel and early or late working, overtime.
- Previous experience within a Car Dealership would be essential.
- Interpersonal and Influencing Skills
- Communicates in a clear and articulate manner (both orally and in writing)
- Co-operates willingly in teams, adopting an open-minded, flexible approach Building Relationships
- Makes every effort to build and maintain a network of internal and external contacts Partnering and Customer Focus
- Recognises the importance of the customer (internal and external) to the business.
- Shows an interest in business issues and activities.
- Is motivated by success and the desire to perform tasks to a high standards.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong secretarial skills (Typing)
- Research and written communication skills
- Organisational ability and attention to detail
- Able to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience of providing PA support or reception work.
- Must be a driver with own transport.