- Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS or working through your APC
- Infrastructure sector experience essential (Water, Highways, Rail or other)
- Previous consultancy experience is also essential
- Paying £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience), plus pension, private healthcare and more!
This would see you working with a globally recognised cost consultancy, with a multi-disciplinary approach to international project work within the Infrastructure sector. Their APC support, internal mentoring and pass rate is one of the top in the UK, and they offer some of the biggest and most respected projects in the country too.
Their infrastructure presence covers the following projects:
- Thames Tideway
- Network Rail frameworks
- Eastcoast mainline upgrade
- Thames Water frameworks
- and more!
If you have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor working for a consultancy in the UK, you have previous rail, highways or water experience, are MRICS or working towards your Chartered status, and seek a new role in central London. This is the role for you!
APPLY NOW and send me through your CV, or alternatively call me for more details.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RAIL - INFRASTRUCTURE - PERMANENT - LONDON - COST CONSULTANCY - PRE CONTRACT - ESTIMATING - QS - WATER - HIGHWAYS - MRICS - APC - CHARTERED - PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR