Leading Independent Connections Provider (ICP) with a national presence and an excellent reputation!
Calco Services requires a Cable Jointing Supervisor for a large and busy ICP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation and progress within the utilities sector.
- Supervise activities of 11kV / 33kV / HV Cable Jointers working on new connections projects
- Ensure work is completed in line with internal policies and NERS standards
- Ensure strict adherence to Health and Safety at all times
- Carry out Risk Assessment and prepare Method Statements (RAMS)
- Audit Jointing Teams on a regular basis
- Make sure notice for street works are in place when required
- Keep end client updated on progress of works and maintain an excellent relationship with all stakeholders
- Previous experience as a Jointing Supervisor
- HV or LV jointing authorisations (ICP or Distribution Network Operator ? DNO)
- IOSH, SSSTS or SMSTS
- Driving licence
- City & Guilds, ONC, HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- NRSWA, PASMA, Cat and Genny tickets
To hear more about how this opportunity will enhance your career, call Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email .