Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Housing/Residential
Salary up to £30k DOE + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful national housing developer. Our client is an industry leading National residential developer who operates on a national basis delivering quality high spec houses and apartments. As a company they are known as a volume house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
- You will have experience within the residential sector
- Charterships are beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
- You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of: Final accounts
- Sub-contractors tendering
- Sub -contractors payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- General main contracting QS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
Advantages to this company
- Highly reputable company
- Sites consist of a range of developments from £3million-£50million projects
- Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however…we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.