National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Our exciting client based in Maidenhead are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be expected to identify and implement business strategies for designated National Accounts to effectively deliver sales volumes and revenue. Our client has a fun and friendly working culture and need someone with a enthusiastic attitude and personable approach.
- Forecasting: Manage account forecasts by utilizing internal tools and data sources available. Continually reviewing and updating forecasts in response to changing brand and customer performance to ensure sales are maximized and inventory is effectively managed.
- Customer Orders & Sales: Work in close partnership with (a) external buyers and merchandisers and (b) internal customer service department to gain orders and deliver the critical paths for short and long term selling.
- Range Planning: Building, selling-in and executing effective range plans, ensuring our brands are grown in line with our strategic goals while also maximizing retailer distribution points
- Promotional Planning & Trade Execution: Owning and managing the promotional plan from initiation through to implementation with the support and input from brand activation. Working together with Brand Activation and Sales Support to ensure first class trade implementation (i.e. in-store activity, catalogues, on-line etc.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of retailer dynamics. Annual account planning with longer term strategies and objectives making business decisions that result in profitable growth.
- Creative Thinking: Think creatively and be a source of new ideas for both sales and the wider business, utilizing appropriate forums and management meetings to convey ideas that will benefit our business in both the short and long-term.
- Several years' experience in Sales, working with key/national accounts in a blue chip company
- Solid account management experience
- Channel management experience
- Ability to manage by influencing, building relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to challenge effectively
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret data and insights
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.